With a Finance Lease, you can utilise your car within your business, without any capital outlay or ownership obligation. We offer 100% financing, with repayments to suit your cash flow. The facility is structured with a residual payment, and the interest rate is fixed for the term of the lease.
You may even be able to claim an input tax credit, and as long as the car is used solely for business use, the repayments may be tax deductible.
At Melbourne Car Loans we also offer luxury car leases for vehicles above the ATO threshold and novated leases for employee salary packaging.
- Finance - We finance 100% of the purchase price of the car.
- Flexible Term - 1 to 5 years terms available.
- Balloon - This is a lump sum payment based on the value of the car at the end of the Lease term. The value is based on Australian Taxation Guidelines and agreed when the contract was signed.
- Security - Security is taken over the car that is financed.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Under a Finance Lease, the financier is the purchaser and owner of the asset and hence is entitled to claim the Input tax Credit (ITC). The amount financed on the car will be net of the ITC claimed by the financier. GST is payable on the rental payments over the life of the contract and the residual amount.
- GST is paid on all fees and charges.
- If the customer holds an ABN they may be able to claim any GST as an Input tax Credit (ITC) each month or quarter.
- Get an online quote in less than 30 seconds
- Call 1300 887 967 to speak with a car finance expert
- Apply now for your obligation free pre-approval