If you’d like finance that enables you to have immediate ownership of your equipment, a Chattel Mortgage may be just what you’re looking for. You can finance up to 100% of the purchase price, and your payments can be structured to suit your cash flow.
You’ll have a fixed interest rate, and you can choose whether or not to have a balloon payment at the end of the contract. There’s no GST on your instalments, and depreciation and interest may be tax deductible.
- 100% Finance - Choose between depositing funds to help reduce the overall debt or ask us to finance 100% of the purchase price of the car.
- Flexible Term - 1 to 5 years terms available.
- Balloon - A lump sum payment due at the end of the agreement. It helps to reduce repayment amounts during the loan.
- Instalments - With each instalment you gain equity in the car.
- Security - Security is usually taken over the car that is financed. We might ask for additional security.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Because the customer owns the car from the start of the agreement, any accounting of GST is between the customer and the supplier.
- From a taxation perspective the customer is treated as having acquired the car directly from the supplier via a loan at the commencement of the agreement.
- Get an online quote in less than 30 seconds
- Call 1300 887 967 to speak with a car finance expert
- Apply now for your obligation free pre-approval